I’ve been working on an application where I needed to show progress. The client wanted to have a better progress indicator & didn’t wanted to see the built-in progress bar that is available in control box. So I worked on this progressbar which is in circular shape. Developed in Csharp (C#). It is very easy to use. No hard coding. Even new programmers can easily integrate it in their win forms application.
How to Use:
- Just download this code from below download option.
- Extract file from compressed folder.
- Open your application where you want to use Circular Progress Bar.
- Select & Drop CircularProgressBar.cs file on your project in solution explorer.
5. Just Compile your application & you will see a circularprogressbar option in your toolbox.
6. Use & give values to it like you give to the default progress bar. It will works.
Download the CircularProgressBar code from below.
File Name : CircularProgressBar.zip
File Size : 4 KB