If you are trying to learn Professional C# Programming then your search ends here. I am here to teach you C# .NET language from the ground up. I’ll have you writing real working applications in no time flat-before you reach the end of this course.
This course is designed for individuals who want to improve their understanding of C# from Basic level to Professional level. In this course we will focus on using the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment and the Microsoft .NET platform to create sample C# Desktop applications.
This C# course will include following topics as well as new features in upcoming C# versions & or any specific topic asked by the Student.
- Introduction to the C# Language
- The evolution of C#
- Comparing different versions of C#
- C# and the .NET infrastructure
- Common Language Infrastructure (CLI)
- Language Fundamentals
- Data types and control constructs
- Declaring implicit and explicit variables
- Value and reference types
- Defining and calling methods
- The Main method specification
- Passing arguments and returning values
- The scope and lifetime of variables
- Named and symbolic methods
- Handling exceptions
- Developing C# Classes
- Defining classes
- Encapsulating attributes with methods and properties
- Providing consistent initialization using constructors
- Overloading methods and constructors
- Achieving reuse through inheritance and polymorphism
- Creating and using objects
- Passing initial values to constructors
- Invoking methods and accessing properties
- Exposing interfaces
- Defining an interface specification
- Interface polymorphism
- Coding industry-standard design patterns in C#
- Intro to Design Patterns
- Gang of Four Design Pattern
- Working with relational databases
- MS SQL Server intro
- Local vs Global SQL Server DB Integration
- Developing Apps with SQL Server
- Performing I/O Operations in C#
- Serialization in C#
- LINQ in C#
- Generics & Collections in C#
- Extension Methods
- XML in C#
- Delegates & Events in C#
- At the End
- We will collaboratively develop a project using what we learned in C# Language Course.
I am Sajjad Gul, professional Software Engineer with 3 years of experience. Fluent in C#, .NET, ASP.net, SQL, Java, Android, HTML & CSS. Currently I am living in Karachi, Pakistan. I have been teaching different languages to fellow Programmers, Juniors, Colleagues & at a coaching academy. I teach to online students through Skype, Teamviewer & Google Hangouts. Questions can also be asked on our Facebook C# Group. Assignments & Course materials will be shared via Dropbox & emails. Free Demo Class can be Provided on Google Hangout.
Affordable Fee Structure
If you are from Pakistan, Fee will be 30,000 PKR for Complete 3 Months course. You can also pay this on monthly basis. If you are from any other country, Fee will be 300$ – 400$ for complete 3 months course depending upon your timing. This Fee is also negotiable depending upon your learning skills.
One thing that I want to say is that I believe in Quality of Code. I’ll try to teach the professional standard of code that is being used in industry. I hope you will get the maximum output from the fees you will be paying.
Arrange C# Course & Timing
You can reach me via any of following options.
Email : [email protected] – Please use ‘Contact for C# Class’ as email subject.
Phone : +923320307817 – Please contact during 9AM – 11PM PST.
Facebook : Send a message on My Facebook Profile
You can also use C Sharpens Contact Page to send me a message.